Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Perception - Selective Exposure - CRM

Perception we are talking here as part of consumer behavior which is a part of any agency management system. We talked Types of Consumers, Buyer Vs User, factor influencing consumer behavior, psychological factors , Maslow's Hierarchy of Human Needs, Maslow's Hierarchy of Human Needs -1.

We start our talk with
CRM and lead organizer software and we talked CRM, Importance of Consumer Behavior , and Consumer Behavior-Introduction.

Today we are going to talk on Selective Exposure as part of Perception with reference to Consumer Behavior.

You must have noticed that when you are on the look-out for purchasing a specific product, be it camera, refrigerator, television or any other high value product or service, you suddenly, seem to notice more than the usual number of advertisement pertaining to that specific product. This is because of your selective exposure. People are more likely to notice stimuli which relate to their immediate needs. For the marketer, the implication is that he has to carefully and accurately identify his potential customers since other customers are not at all likely to notice the stimuli. Having identified the potential customers, the marketer has to ensure that the stimuli are interesting enough to attract and hold their attention.


ref: CRM & CRM Software, agency management system

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,
I like your blog on Selective Exposure related to CRM. I have visited your recommended site and I like to visit this http://www.leadorganizer.net/CRM_leadorganizer.htm page too. It is very useful. I like your post on Perception.

Pari said...

Hello friend4all,
Your blog on Perception-Selective Exposure-CRM has been accurate. I like to read it. I have no regret of reading all in http://www.agencyorganizer.com/ which you referred to agency management system. You have good awareness.

Anonymous said...

I just want to say that I read your each articles there. I have pleasure analyzing it. When I surf in http://www.agencyorganizer.com/, they have good articles. I have fun reading it. So remarkable.

Anonymous said...

It’s pleasant to read all the entire articles u have presented your reader. Good article. I go to Agency Management System site http://www.agencyorganizer.com/, I saw that articles there was presented clearly and more accurate. I love to read it.

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know that I’m really impressed with your articles. I have momentary look at http://www.agencyorganizer.com/, I am impressed with
I wish i can read more impressive articles. I’m eager to wait.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Very interesting article you have here on Perception - Selective Exposure - CRM. Customer Relationship Management is playing as key roll of any business. I read your each article on Insurance CRM Software and they all are very knowledgeable.