Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Types of Consumers


In my pervious post i talk abou Importance of Consumer Behavior , Consumer Behavior---Introduction ,CRM as a part of leadorganizer and lead management with reference to crm. Here i like to talk about Types of Consumers.

All consumers can be classified into two types-personal and organizational. When you buy a shirt for your own use- you are buying in your capacity as a personal consumer. However, when you are buying a printer or a scanner for use in office than you are making the purchase in your capacity as an organizational consumer.

Whenever you buy goods and service for your own or for family use, you are a representative of a personal consumer. All individuals thus fall the category of personal consumer. All business firms, government agencies and bodies, non-business organization such as hospital, temples, and trusts are organizational consumers of goods and services purchased for running the organization.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,
I like to read your blog on Consumer Behavior. I appreciate your post on Types of Consumer. I have read your previous post on CRM as a part of LeadOrganizer and Lead Management.

Unknown said...

Hello,
I like your blog on Consumer Behavior. I love to read your post on Types of Consumer behavior as part of Leadorganizer and Lead Management. I have read your previous post also on CRM, which is related to LeadOrganizer.

Pari said...

Hi … I like to read always your blog. Thank you for presenting your article in another way from others like your “Type of Consumers”. They have simple and exact.. With your http://www.leadorganizer.net/, you always done it in a distinctive way.

Unknown said...

Hi,
Such as nice blog you have here on Types of Consumers. To understand the consumer behavior is very important for any business. Your blog can helpful to understand that and again I am going to visit your http://www.leadorganizer.net/ and http://www.agencyorganizer.com/ sites to get some more knowledge.

Anonymous said...

Wow,
Today I plan to view your articles on Consumer Behavior because I have notice your each article is unique. I love to surfing and I always start my surfing with your blogs and always read your article first on Insurance CRM Software to update my knowledge.